Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2011

HALL OF FAME


MORE THAN JUST A "MONSTERGIRL"

Once when I was reading a newspaper article, I saw a very interesting forecast, it was by Lady Gaga, and she said: 

"I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me." 

And guess what... She was really right! And it's almost impossible to turn on the TV without hearing or seeing her. When she appeared at first on TV and played on the radio stations, I never realize it would be possible, so much success, from a girl dressed up in a so weird way. But, when I watched her interview with one of the most important interviewers: Oprah Winfrey. And once more, she surprised me. Behind of that "monstergirl idol" , there was the owner of a beautiful voice and a very intelligent mind.


Watch the interview and see it by yourself      LADY GAGA INTERVIEW WITH OPRAH


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário